Pocket Guide To Diagnostic Tests, Fifth Edition (Lange Clinical Science).pdf
Read online or download a free book: Pocket Guide To Diagnostic Tests, Fifth Edition (Lange Clinical Science)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical: 5 edition (1 Jan. 2008)
By: Diana Nicoll (Author), Stephen J. Mcphee (Author), Michael Pignone (Author), Chuanyi Mark Lu (Author) 1 more
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
SELECT. INTERPRET. DIAGNOSE.
A Doody's Core Title!
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
'This is a valuable book, packed with useful, immediately understandable information. I highly recommend it to all as a reference.' -- Doody's Review Service
- 350+ laboratory tests, microbiology tests, plus coverage of diagnostic imaging and electrocardiology
- Evidence-based information
- Convenient tables and algorithms
- Key references accompany each test
- Diseases associated with abnormal results
- More than two dozen NEW clinical laboratory test entries
- PMID numbers for all literature references to facilitate online research
|The message text:|